Scheduling an appointment on Zoom Scheduler
When a host has shared their booking schedule, you can view their availability, compare it to your own schedule, and choose a time that works best.
Additionally, attendees can add guests when they book or reschedule an appointment. Learn more about adding attendees to a Zoom Scheduler appointment.
- Attendee phone numbers may be visible to hosts.
- Zoom Scheduler will read and utilize users’ default Zoom Meetings settings.
Prerequisites for using Zoom Scheduler
How to schedule an appointment with someone’s booking link
- Open the link provided by the host.
- If you are viewing their booking profile, choose one of the available booking schedules.
Depending on the host's preferences, these will typically have different names, durations, or other customizations.
At the top of the page, the name of the bookable event, duration, description, conferencing option, and how many attendees are allowed is displayed.
- On the left side, use the calendar to choose a specific date you want to view availability.
That date and the entire upcoming week’s worth of availability are displayed to the right.
- Based on the host’s preferences for this booking schedule, some dates may not have any availability. Choose another date or reach out to the host directly to ask for alternate availability.
- If you are in a different time zone from the organizer, you can search for and select the time zone that matches your current geographic location.
- Review the available time slots for the week chosen.
- Click a time slot to book that session.
- Review the details for this time slot, then provide the following information:
First Name: The first name you are booking this time slot with.
Last Name: The last name you are booking this time slot with.
Email Address: This is the email address you are booking the time slot with. Email verification codes, confirmation emails, and any other emails the host chooses to send will be sent to this email address.
- (Optional) Add Attendees : Add attendee emails when you book/schedule an appointment, separating them with commas, spaces, or by pressing Enter. To the right of an attendee email you want to remove, click X. You can also paste a list of guest emails. The added guests can reschedule, decline, or delete an appointment.
- You can add up to 100 attendees.
- If guests are added, SMS updates are not supported.
- (Optional) Select the Send me updates for this event by SMS checkbox to receive notifications by text message.
- Select your Country Code.
- Enter your Phone Number.
- (Optional) Share anything that will help prepare for the meeting.
- Click Book to confirm the appointment.