Customizing the Route To widget for Zoom Virtual Agent
Zoom Virtual Agent admins can add and customize the Route To widget using the bot flow editor. The Route To widget allows the bot to route the user to a live agent support via third party support channel or to Zoom Contact Center, or to another Bot.
The chatbot usually handles questions like product info and order tracking. However, if a question is really complicated or needs help from a real person, the chatbot can employ the Route To widget. It determines when a question needs a human's help and then smoothly hands the conversation over to a live agent. The customer gets to talk to a real person who can give them quick, personal help, making the whole customer service process easy and smooth.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for customizing the Route To widget
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
- Bot Flow created
How to add and edit the Route To widget
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management then Virtual Agent.
- Click the display name of an existing chatbot.
- Click the Bot Flows tab.
- Click the display name of an existing bot flow.
- In the left-side widgets panel, click and drag Route To onto the preferred location in the flow.
- (Optional) Click Rename to change the display name of the widget.
- Customize the associated settings and exits.
Route To widget settings
- Prompt: Enter the the message or instructions you want the widget to display to the user. For example, a prompt message that instructs the widget to display information about support options for users who are experiencing difficulty finding answers.
- Click Route automatically when only route. No button will appear to automatically initiate the redirection to the support channel without the need for user interaction.
- Button Text: Enter the text that will appear on the button associated with this widget.
- Route To: Choose the specific support options to which the user will be directed.
- Support Channel
- Assisted by Design: When checked, if the user requests assistance it will be reported as Assisted by Design instead of Assistance Requested.
- Support Channel Name: Click the drop-down to expand the list of existing support channels.
- Bot: Click the drop-down to expand the list of existing bots.
- Contact Center: Click to route the user to Zoom Contact Center.
Note: Click Add Route to add more route options.