Managing the VOD Analytics Surveys section
When creating a video channel, you can create surveys for a channel and add questions to a survey at the channel level. In the Analytics section of the video channel creation setup, the Surveys tab holds your survey analytics/results.
Learn more about the Video Channels tab and the video channel creation setup.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the VOD Analytics Surveys section
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to access the Video Channels Analytics Surveys section
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the left navigation menu, click the top dropdown arrow and select the hub you want to manage.
- In the left navigation menu, click Video Channels.
- Create a video channel or edit a video channel.
You will be directed to the video channel setup.
- In the channel setup's left navigation menu, click Analytics, then click Surveys.
How to view the Surveys section's metrics
View the highlights
At the top of the page, you can view the following metrics under the highlights section:
- Total Surveys Set Up: The number of surveys that have successfully been set up.
- Total Number of Survey Responses: This counts the total number of people who responded to the survey across all VOD channels and events. If a person responds to the survey twice, they will get counted as such.
View the Survey Summary table
View the following information about each survey from your videos:
- Survey Name: The survey name is displayed.
- Number of Survey Responses: This counts the number of people who responded to the survey.
- Action: Click View Response to view high-level attendee metrics for each survey. A pop-up window will appear and will display survey responses.
Enable or disable columns
You can select the columns and the columns' information that you want to hide or display. You can either use the Columns button and selecting or deselecting column toggles.
- Access the Video Channels Analytics Surveys section.
- Under the Survey Summary section, click the Columns button .
A menu will display the columns you can manage.
- To the left of the column you want to show, click the toggle to enable it .
When enabled, the column and its information will be displayed.
- (Optional) To the left of the column you want to hide, click the toggle to disable it .
When disabled, the column and its information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click Show All to select and enable all columns.
All columns and their information will be displayed.
- (Optional) Click Hide All to select and disable all columns.
All columns and their information will not be displayed.
In the top-right corner of the Survey Summary table, click Download Table Data to download a CSV report of the Survey Summary table analytics.