Managing the VOD Analytics Videos tab
Hub users can use the Video On Demand (VOD) Analytics Videos tab to understand the viewership of VOD content. The total number of views that the videos received, the total number of unique viewers for each video, and the view duration (in minutes) are displayed in the analytics (excluding event organizers’ views).
If the content manager deletes the video from the hub library, the view count is gone. If the content manager uploads the same video in the hub library, the video is counted as a new piece of content and the view count starts from zero. The view count is recorded regardless of the device type or browser on which the video is played. The view count is updated in real-time.
Learn more about the Video Channels tab and the video channel creation setup.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the VOD Analytics Videos section
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to access the Video Channels Analytics Videos section
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the left navigation menu, click the top dropdown arrow and select the hub you want to manage.
- In the left navigation menu, click Video Channels.
- Create a video channel or edit a video channel.
You will be directed to the video channel setup.
- In the channel setup's left navigation menu, click Analytics, then click Videos.
How to manage the Video Summary section
View Video Summary
In the Video Summary section, you can view the following information about each video:
- Video Name: This displays the video's name.
- Total Impressions: This measures the number of times a user viewed the video tile.
- Total Views: This measures the number of times a user played the video.
- Unique Views: This measures the number of unique users who viewed this video.
- Minutes Watched: This measures the aggregated total watch of the time video.
Enable or disable columns
You can select the columns and the columns' information that you want to hide or display. You can either use the Columns button and selecting or deselecting column toggles.
- Access the Video Channels Analytics Videos section.
- Under the Video Summary section, click the Columns button .
A menu will display the columns you can manage.
- To the left of the column you want to show, click the toggle to enable it .
When enabled, the column and its information will be displayed.
- (Optional) To the left of the column you want to hide, click the toggle to disable it .
When disabled, the column and its information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click Show All to select and enable all columns.
All columns and their information will be displayed.
- (Optional) Click Hide All to select and disable all columns.
All columns and their information will not be displayed.
In the top-right corner of the Video Summary section, click Download Table Data to download a CSV report of the Video Summary section analytics.