Enabling auto-coaching for a knowledge base
Zoom Virtual Agent admins have the option to enable GenAI to generate queries based on their knowledge base content. This feature simplifies the process of training the Virtual Agent's information retrieval (IR) system to align with the specific content of their organization. By enabling GenAI, admins can efficiently facilitate the creation of queries that are relevant to their knowledge base, enhancing the system's ability to provide accurate responses and support users effectively.
Note: As long as this option remains enabled, new articles will have queries generated for them during their initial sync.
Prerequisites for enabling auto-coaching for a knowledge base
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
How to enable auto-coaching for a knowledge base
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management then Knowledge Base.
- Click on the name of a knowledge base.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Generative AI, check the box for the Query Generation option.
This will enable the generation of queries for a knowledge base which can be used for auto-coaching. To initiate the query generation process, a sync is required.
- At the top of the page, click Sync.
- Once sync is completed, scroll back down to the Query Generation option.
You will find a blue link that says Review auto-generated queries. This link appears if there are any new auto-generated queries that haven’t been reviewed yet.
- Click on the Review auto-generated queries link.
This will take you to the Review tab where you can see the list of AI-generated queries.
- Select the queries that you want to auto-coach.
- Click Auto-Coach.
Note: You can also find the AI-generated queries in the Latest query categories tile in the query library.