Enabling/Disabling Zoom Revenue Accelerator access to Zoom Phone recordings
You can allow Zoom Phone admins in your account to manually add Zoom Phone recordings owned by your users to Zoom Revenue Accelerator. Phone recordings performed while being a member of a call queue are not supported at this time.
Prerequisites for managing Zoom Revenue Accelerator access to Zoom Phone recordings
- Business or Enterprise account
- Licensed user with Zoom Revenue Accelerator and Zoom Phone licenses
- Zoom Phone recordings accessible from Zoom Cloud
How to enable/disable Manage Zoom Revenue Accelerator access to Zoom Phone recordings
This setting is available only at the account level and can be enabled/disabled as follows.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Zoom Phone tab.
- Locate Manage Zoom Revenue Accelerator access to Zoom Phone recordings.
Tip: Enter keywords in the search bar above the Zoom Phone tab to find settings.
- Click the toggle to enable or disable the setting, then select the following if desired:
Auto-sync recordings owned by users and call queues to Zoom Revenue Accelerator: Automatically add Zoom Phone recordings for Zoom Revenue Accelerator licensed users to Zoom Revenue Accelerator.
Note: Call queue recordings are not supported at this time.
Automatically enable Automatic Call Recording when a user is assigned a Zoom Revenue Accelerator license: Automatically enable automatic call recording for new users being assigned the Zoom Revenue Accelerator license.
Note: Selecting this feature does not impact users who are already been have the Zoom Revenue Accelerator license.
- Click Save.
- In the dialog box, read the consent, select the acknowledgment box, and then click Confirm.
- (Optional) Manually add Zoom Phone recordings owned by your users to Zoom Revenue Accelerator.