Enabling Zoom Calendar service for workspaces
Zoom Calendar is included as an option for a calendar resource for workspaces. Account owners and admins can integrate workspaces with Zoom Calendar in a centralized location, and they do not have to integrate a third-party calendar when using the Zoom Calendar service. When creating a workspace, a calendar resource or Zoom Calendar will automatically populate as a calendar resource option, allowing account owners and admins to easily connect their selected option to the workspace.
Prerequisites for enabling Zoom Calendar service for workspaces
How to enable Zoom Calendar service
To enable or disable Zoom Calendar Service for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Click Account Settings.
- Under Basic, click the Enable Zoom Calendar Service toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) After enabling the toggle, select the Use Zoom Calendar Service by default when creating a workspace checkbox, then click Save.