Reviewing Quality Management interactions
Quality Management offers a centralized place to review and listen to your voice recordings from Zoom Contact Center.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for reviewing interactions
How to review interactions
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Quality Management then Interactions
- To see your own recordings, click the My Interactions tab. To view recordings for all users within your scope, click the All Interactions tab
- Click the Interaction ID to open the detailed view for that Interaction, including the ability to play the recording, read the transcript, and view the associated analytics, indicator and topic mentions, and participant details.
Information in the detailed interaction view
You will see the following information in the detailed interaction view:
- Summary: The AI-generated summary of the interaction.
- Transcript section: Displays the transcript of the interaction. Click on a speech bubble to skip the playback controls to the beginning of that speech.
Displays conversion metrics based on the interaction. Quality Management uses the same metrics as Zoom Revenue Accelerator. View the Zoom Revenue Accelerator metrics article for more information.
Add comments to the transcript.
- To add a comment with a timestamp label, select a speech bubble in the transcript, write a comment, then press Enter or click the send icon.
- To remove a timestamp from a comment, click the close icon next to the timestamp in the comment text box.
- To change comment visibility, click the lock icon the comments text box, then select one of the following:
Anyone can see: Anyone with access to Edit Transcriptions and Interaction Details in Quality Management role management. This includes users in the admin, supervisor, and evaluator default roles.
Only you and @mentioned users can see: Only you and users mentioned can see the comment.
- To edit or delete an existing comment, click the ellipses icon below the comment, then click Edit or Delete.
Interaction Info tab
ASSOCIATED INTERACTIONS section: Displays engagements that span multiple agents or is upgraded from one channel to another. In other words, there are multiple interactions associated with the same engagement.
INTERACTION INFO section: Displays information about the interaction.
Interaction ID: The unique identifier for the interaction in Quality Management
Engagement ID: The unique identifier for the engagement. You can search this ID in the Zoom Contact Center engagement log to view more information about the engagement that the interaction was a part of.
From / To: The phone numbers involved in the interaction.
Direction: Indicates if the interaction was an inbound or outbound call.
Channel Type: The Zoom Contact Center channel type of the engagement. Currently, Quality Management only supports the voice channel.
Queue: The associated Zoom Contact Center queue that routed the engagement (if applicable).
Disposition: The Zoom Contact Center disposition selected by the agent.
Evaluate the interaction.