Embedding content using the iFrame widget
Zoom Whiteboard introduces an iFrame widget that lets you easily add live third-party apps such as YouTube, Vimeo, Microsoft BI, or Looker Dashboards right onto the canvas. This feature brings more content options, making the canvas even more dynamic and engaging.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for embedding content using the iFrame widget
How to embed content using the iFrame widget
- Create or open a whiteboard.
- In the toolbar on the left side of the screen, click the More Tools icon .
- Click Embed Content.
The Embed iFrame Code Snippet widget will appear.
- Copy the embed code for the content you want to add. This is usually provided by the content source (for example, YouTube, Vimeo, data visualization tools) in the Share or Embed section.
- Go back to the Embed iFrame Code Snippet widget and paste the copied embed code.
- Click Embed.
How to manage the embedded content
Click on the embedded video to display the toolbar.
Display the content info
On the toolbar, click the info icon to display the content details such as the title and its source.
Expand the content
On the toolbar, click the expand icon to enlarge or maximize the content, providing a larger and more detailed view.
Open the content in a new tab
On the toolbar, click the linkout icon to open the content in a new tab.
Lock the content
On the toolbar, click the lock icon to prevent other users with edit access from accidentally modifying or removing the whiteboard content.
On the toolbar, click the ellipsis icon and select from the following options:
- Copy: Copy the embedded content.
- Copy as image: Copy the content as an image which can then be shared or pasted into applications that support images.
- Paste: Place the copied content somewhere else on the whiteboard.
- Duplicate: Make an exact copy of the embedded content.
- Copy Link to Object: Copy the hyperlink or URL of an embedded content which can then be shared or pasted elsewhere.
- Bring Forward: Move the embedded content up one layer.
- Bring to Front: Put the embedded content on the top layer.
- Send Backward: Move the embedded content back one layer.
- Send to back: Put the embedded content on the bottom layer.
- Add Comment: Add comments directly to the content.
- Save as Template: Save the selected content as a template. Users can use the saved template to create a new whiteboard.
- Info: Show the creator and last editor of the embedded content.
- Lock: Prevent other users with edit access from accidentally modifying or removing the embedded content.
- Delete: Delete the embedded content.