Configuring default camera control mode
Administrators can set the default camera control mode for Zoom Rooms from the web portal. This mode will be the default whenever the Zoom Room starts or joins a meeting.
Prerequisites for configuring default camera control mode
- Zoom Rooms license
- Role with access to Zoom Rooms
How to configure the default camera control mode
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management, then click Zoom Rooms.
You can use the Zoom Rooms location hierarchy to set the default camera control mode from the account, location, or room settings. For this example, click Account Settings.
Click the Account Profile tab and scroll down to the Devices heading.
- Select the mode you would like to use from the following options:
Note: Several camera modes and associated features have specific hardware and version requirements. Please hover your cursor over the icon next to each mode to review the requirements and ensure that your devices can support them.
- Manual Mode
- Speaker Focus--Zoom in on current speaker
- Auto-Framing--Auto-frame a group of people at once
Multi-Stream--Improve display of in-room participants by enabling multiple video streams
This feature also has specific hardware requirements.
This feature must be enabled for the option to appear as a default.