Setting up Zoom Virtual Agent Ticket by Email support channel
Once the Ticket by Email integration is enabled, the next step is to configure it. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you connect your Zoom Virtual Agent to Ticket by Email support channel and your chatbot. By following these steps, you'll be able to streamline your support operations and provide fast and efficient service to your customers.
Prerequisites for setting up Zoom Virtual Agent Ticket by Email support channel
How to set up Zoom Virtual Agent Ticket by Email support channel
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management then Virtual Agents.
- Click the Support Channels tab.
- Click Add Channel.
A pop-up window will appear.
- In the pop-up window, perform the following:
- Under Channel Source, select Ticket by Email.
- Under Support Channel Name, enter a display name for your channel.
- Under 3rd Party Support Channels, select your Ticket by Email connection.
- Under To Email ID, enter the email ID of the CRM used to create a support ticket.
- Under Subject Prefix, enter a value for prefix that will be added to the email subject sent to the customer.
- Click Add.