Event organizers can use the Analytics Video Gallery tab to understand the viewership of Video Gallery content. The total number of views that the videos received, the total number of unique viewers in the event lobby, and the view duration, starting from the moment the video is made available in the video gallery, are displayed in the analytics (excluding event organizers’ views in the event setup flow and the lobby video gallery).
If the event organizer deletes the video, the view count is gone. If the event organizer uploads the same video in the video gallery, the video is counted as a new piece of content and the view count starts from zero. The view count is recorded regardless of the device type or browser that the video is played on. The view count is updated in real-time.
Note: This feature must be enabled by Zoom.
Learn more about creating a Zoom Event.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Video Gallery tab in Zoom Events
How to access the Video Gallery tab
- Create a Zoom Event or edit an upcoming event to access the event creation flow.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics, then click Video Gallery.
The Video Gallery - Video on Demand page will appear.
How to manage the Video On Demand Summary section
View video information
In the Video On Demand Summary section, you can view the following information about each video:
- Video On Demand Name: This displays the video's name.
- Total Views: This is the total number of times the video has been viewed. This includes the total anonymous visits and the total logged-in user views.
- Unique Views: This measures the number of unique users who viewed this video.
- Minutes Viewed: This measures the number of minutes that users viewed the video.
Enable or disable columns
You can select the columns and the columns' information that you want to hide or display in the Video On Demand Summary section. You can either use the Columns button and enable or disable column toggles, or you can use the vertical dots by each column name to select the columns you want to hide or display.
Use the Columns button
- In the top-left corner of the Video On Demand Summary section, click the Columns button.
A menu will display the column toggles you can enable or disable.
- (Optional) At the top of the column menu, use the search box to find a column.
- To the left of each column name, click the toggle to enable or disable it.
When enabled, the column and its information will be displayed. When disabled, the column and its information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Hide all button to disable all column toggles.
All columns and their information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Show all button to enable all column toggles.
All columns and their information will be displayed.
Use the vertical dots
- In the Video On Demand Summary section, hover your mouse over a column name.
- To the right of the column name, click the 3 vertical dots , then select the following actions:
- Unsort: Selecting this will remove the sorting of information.
- Sort by ASC: Selecting this will sort all information in ascending order.
- Sort by DESC: Selecting this will sort all information in descending order.
- Filter: Selecting this will provide an advanced filter. You can select to filter by Columns, Operator, and Value.
- Hide: Selecting this will hide the column and its information.
- Show columns: Selecting this will make the column toggle menu appear, where you can enable or disable columns you want to display or hide.
Sort Video On Demand Summary
Each column has a sorting icon that shows that the columns can be sorted. A column with the up arrow icon indicates that sorting is in ascending order. Clicking the up arrow icon will change it to a down arrow and sort the column in descending order.
How to share event analytics
To share analytics, you must add co-editors and give them analytics permission.
Note: Hub owners and hosts are automatically given access.
How to download CSV reports
- Access the Video Gallery tab in the event creation flow.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click View All Standard Reports.
A Download Standard Reports panel will appear, displaying all analytics reports.
- In the panel, to the left of the report you want to view, click the forward arrow to expand and view the details of the reports.
- To the right of the report you want to download, click Download .