Configuring Zoom Room Tags in LTI Pro
With the Zoom Room Tagging system, LTI Pro Admins can filter which tags to be used by instructors when using the LTI space scheduling feature. However, in order to set up LTI Pro with Zoom Room tags, the following configuration will need to be performed within the LTI Pro app.
Prerequisites for configuring Zoom Room Tags in LTI Pro
- The LTI Pro app has been installed.
- The account owner or admin privileges, or a user with a role that includes the Marketplace role privilege.
How to configure Zoom Room Tags in LTI Pro
- Sign in to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Click Manage, then click Apps on Account.
- Find the LTI Pro App.
- Under the Action column, click the More icon, then click Configure.
- Next to the desired LTI credentials, click Edit.
- Enable Zoom Room Scheduling.
- Under Zoom Room Tags, add or remove tags that can be used to filter Zoom Rooms.