Using Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose
Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose feature allows you to create a follow-up email to your prospects directly from the Zoom Revenue Accelerator Deals page. This feature includes suggested content, topics, and recipients, leveraging AI technology, which may include third-party models, to assist you in writing messages based on context from historical email conversations.
This feature is still in Beta with the setting being turned off by default.
Prerequisites for using Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose
How to use Zoom Revenue Accelerator email compose
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Revenue Accelerator then Deals.
- On the My Deals or All Deals tab, click a Customer & Deal name to select a deal from the list.
- Click the Activities tab.
- In the right pane under Follow Up, click Send an Email.
A Disclaimer and Guidelines pop-up window will appear.
- In the pop-up window, click Confirm.
- Click Compose with AI Companion then choose between:
Generate from scratch: This will automatically generate the email subject and body.
Generate from a prompt: Enter the prompt you want Zoom Revenue Accelerator to use then click Generate.
- Insert next steps from the last conversation
- Insert summary from the last conversation
- (Optional) If you are not satisfied with the generated email or wish to generate another version of it, click Try Another.
- Click Insert to use the generated email.
- (Optional) Click on the Recipient field to add more recipients.
- (Optional) Click on the Subject field to change the email subject.
- Click Send.
Note: If your email is not yet integrated with Zoom Revenue Accelerator, you will get an Email Integration Required prompt. Learn more about integrating your email with Zoom Revenue Accelerator.