Using Zoom for Home TV
Sky, Sony, and Apple TVs can be configured as Zoom for Home devices, allowing users to join meetings from their personal workspace away from the office with integrated audio/video conferencing, and wireless screen sharing.
Prerequisites for using Zoom for Home TV
- Zoom for Home TV version 5.15.0 or higher
- TV firmware: ver.6.7240 or higher
- Camera: BRAVIA CAM (model name: CMU-BC1)
- One of the following TV models
- 2023: X95L, X93L, A80L, X90L, X85L, X80L, X75WL
- 2022: Z9K, A95K, A90K, A80K, A75K, X95K, X90K, X90S, X85K, X80K
- Zoom for Home TV version 5.13.0 or higher
- Sky Glass TV
- TV firmware: QS18 or higher
- Sky Live camera
- Camera firmware: CH31 or higher
- Zoom for Home TV version 5.17.0 or higher
- Apple TV 4K (gen 2 or later)
- iPhone/iPad that supports continuity camera
- iOS17/iPadOS/tvOS 17 or later
How to download the Zoom for Home app for TVs
Download the app for Sony TVs from the Google Play Store.
Download the app for the Sky Glass TV from the Sky app store.
Note: Some Sky Glass TVs will have the app auto-installed.
Download the app for Apple TVs from the Apple Store.