Allowing hosts to enable networking in Zoom Events
Account owners and admins can enable or disable networking in Zoom Events, allowing users to view profiles, connect, applaud, and so on. Account owners and admins can control this account-level setting in the Zoom Events tab on the Zoom web portal. They can also lock this setting at the account level.
If an admin has disabled networking, hosts cannot adjust the setting in the event. The setting will be greyed out, and hosts will receive the message, “Your admin has locked this setting.”
Prerequisites for allowing hosts to enable networking in Zoom Events
How to allow hosts to enable networking in Zoom Events
To enable or disable Allow hosts to enable networking in Zoom Events for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Zoom Events tab.
- Click the Allow hosts to enable networking in Zoom Events toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.