Changing Zoom Virtual Agent account settings
The Preferences page allows Zoom Virtual Agent admins to change account-level settings that affect the end-user experience.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for changing account-level settings
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
How to change account settings
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management then Virtual Agents.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Change the following settings.
Messaging Flow Widgets Display Name & Avatar: Allows you to customize the name and avatar for the messages sent by flow widgets.
Typing Delay: Allows you to set the minimum length of time to show a typing indicator to consumers before a message is sent.
Data Retention: Gives admins the option to allow Zoom to delete data after a specified amount of time.
Note: The Typing Delay, Verified Subdomain, and Data Retention settings are shared with Contact Center settings. The value you enter here is linked to Zoom Contact Center's Preferences page. Any changes you make to the value will also be updated on the other side.
Entry ID tab
Manage entry IDs for Zoom Virtual Agent.
Manage custom and system variables for Zoom Virtual Agent.