Managing Zoom Contact Center concurrent licensing
Zoom Contact Center concurrent licensing provides a one-to-many license option where licenses from a shared license pool are assigned to agents that are actively signed in to the Zoom Contact Center desktop client or web portal. Zoom Contact Center admins can access the licenses usage log to view overall concurrent license usage for each billing period.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing Zoom Contact Center concurrent licensing
Note: If the account has concurrent licensing, the agent work sessions feature is automatically enabled and can't be disabled. Agent work sessions are used to determined sign-in users.
How to view the account’s concurrent licensing package and overage allowance
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- In the Zoom Contact Center section, you will see your account’s package and overage allowance.
How to add users to Zoom Contact Center
Follow the article to manage Zoom Contact Center users.
After adding users to Zoom Contact Center, users that are signed in to Zoom Contact Center it will count towards the total license count for the account. As a result, there is no limit to the number of users you can add to Zoom Contact Center.
Signed-in user definition
A Zoom Contact Center user is counted towards the total concurrent license amount when they meet any of the following scenarios:
- Signed in to the Zoom desktop client, and have started their work session.
- Signed in to the Zoom web portal, and is viewing a web portal page related to Zoom Contact Center:
Personal section (Profile, Inbox, Analytics & Reporting)
Dashboard (Contact Center tab)
Admin section (Any page under the Contact Center Management section)
- Alerts and Notifications
Account Management > Reports
Usage Reports (Contact Center)
User Activity Reports (Sign in/Sign Out, Contact Center Operation Logs)
- Actively sending Zoom Contact Center API calls
How to view concurrent license usage
You can use Zoom contact center usage reports to view concurrent license usage over time.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Reports.
- Click Contact Center.
- Click the Licenses tab.
- Use the From / To filters to specify the time period for the report.
- (Optional) Click Export to export the currently-displayed data as a CSV file.
Information in the licenses usage report
You will see the following information in the Zoom Contact Center licenses usage report:
- License usage line chart: Displays concurrent license usage for each day in the specified time period.
All licenses: The total number of Zoom Contact Center licenses in the account.
Licenses used: The number of Zoom Contact Center licenses being used each day. In other words, the number of signed-in users.
Daily User Sessions table
- Click the date in the Daily User Sessions table to view information about specific user sessions:
Name: The user's Zoom profile display name and email.
Role: The user’s associated role.
Signed in: The date and time the user signed in. Signed in means the user signed in to the Zoom desktop client, and have started their work session.
Signed out: The date and time the user ended their work session.
Sign-out Mode: Shows how the user was signed out.
Platform: The associated platform of the user.
IP Address: The associated IP address of the user.