Reducing your number of licenses
As an admin, you can reduce the number of licenses from your account and switch your account type from Business to Pro. Follow the steps below to do so.
- If licenses are assigned to users, make sure they are unassigned prior to reducing the amount.
- If your account has custom pricing, you will need to submit a request to Billing to reduce the number of licenses in your account.
- If you have unpaid invoices, you will not be able to reduce your number of licenses and will need to settle your outstanding balance to proceed.
- If you have a signed contract you will not be able to reduce your licenses directly and will need to submit a form for our team to help review the contract.
- If you desire to upgrade your account, follow these steps.
- Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu.
This article covers:
How to reduce your number of licenses
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Current Plans tab.
- On the right of the plan you desire to change, click Edit Current Plan.
- Under How many licenses do you need?, enter the number of licenses you need.
- Click Save & Continue.
- In the dialog box, click Yes.
The reduction of your licenses will go into effect on your next invoice.
- In the PAYMENT section, click Continue.
- In the REVIEW ORDER section, make sure to read the changes taking effect, and click Place Order.
- (Optional) Click Review your Subscription.
The STATUS of your plan will be marked as Pending Downgrade until the change takes at your next invoice.
How to change your account from Business to Pro
Follow these steps to downgrade your account from Business to Pro.