Enabling expo session livestreaming
As a host or expo special role, you can enable or disable livestreaming at the expo booth session-level. Once an event is published, special roles will be able to access the event lobby. They can access expo before an event’s start time to start practice sessions and view event details.
Additionally, you can test the livestreaming controls during the practice session before your scheduled session time.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling expo session livestreaming
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to enable or disable expo session livestreaming
Join the event lobby.
- In the lobby, access the Expo tab.
- Enter the booth with the session that you want to enable or disable livestreaming.
- On the space that has the session that you want to enable or disable livestreaming, click Start.
- (Optional) When the Start Livestream to Expo Booth? pop-up message appears, click Start to begin the livestream to the lobby.
If you want to start the livestream at a later time, click Not Now.
- During an ongoing session, in the session's meeting controls, click the ellipses , then click Start Livestream to Expo Booth to enable session livestreaming.
- (Optional) Choose other platforms to livestream your expo session.
- (Optional) In the floating Expo Booth livestream controls, click the dropdown arrow , then click Stop Livestream to Expo Booth to disable session livestreaming.