Enabling Zoom Revenue Accelerator user management
Enabling user management for Zoom Revenue Accelerator allows you to view existing Zoom Revenue Accelerator users and their status of key Revenue Accelerator configurations, which include
- user provisioned date
- user role
- team a user is under
- activities Zoom Revenue Accelerator captures
- auto-recording status
Prerequisites for enabling Zoom Revenue Accelerator user management
How to enable Zoom Revenue Accelerator user management
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click User Management then Roles.
- Click the Revenue Accelerator tab.
- Click the Role Name that you want to change the permissions or find the role then click the Edit button to the right of it.
- Click the Role Settings tab.
- In the User and Permission Management then IQ User Management, select the View check box.
- Click Save Changes.
Once this is enabled, you can access the list of Zoom Revenue Accelerator users within your account.