Viewing Auto Receptionist historical reports
The auto-receptionist (AR) historical report allows admins to view analytics for calls coming into their auto-receptionists. This report will enable you to view data such as the time frame users are reaching your auto-receptionist, the total number of internal and external calls coming to it, and its average call duration.
Prerequisites for viewing Auto Receptionist historical Reports
Note: Users that don't meet the prerequisites will still see Reports or Analytics & Reports in the navigation menu, but will not be able to access the Auto receptionist Historical Reports.
How to customize the auto receptionist historical report
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- Click Auto Receptionist Historical Reports.
- Use the following to customize the data or view more details:
- In the From and To box calendars, select a date range.
- In the Department drop-down menu, select Department or Cost Center, then type the name of the department or cost center.
- In the Site box, select Site (All) or a specific site, if you have multiple sites.
- In the Summary section, you can view the following:
IVR Avg. Duration: The average IVR time duration.
Within Business hours: The total number of internal and external calls received by the auto-receptionists during business hours.
After Hours: The total number of internal and external calls received by the auto-receptionists after business hours.
- In the Auto Receptionist routing section, click the drop-down arrow, then select Within Business hours or After Hours, to view the number and percentage breakdown for all calls from:
- Interactive Voice Response.
- Auto Receptionist.
- Call queue.
- Shared Line Group.
- Contact Center.
- External Contacts.
- Phone Numbers.
- Common Area.
- Zoom Room.
- Cisco/Polycom Room.
- In the Percentage of IVR menu from customers’ inputs, view what end users input for the IVR menu. For example, for all the IVR calls, 24% of end users choose 1 on the IVR menu.
- In the top 25 Auto Receptionists section, click the drop-down arrow to sort your calls by:
Business Hours Call.
After Hours Call.
- (Optional) In the search box, enter the name or extension of the auto-receptionist you want to view.
- On the top right of that section, click Export All, to export the report as a CSV file.
- Click the settings icon , to adjust your view.