Reviewing changes made by Zoom Sessions speakers
After an assigned speaker has edited their speaker bio or session you invited them to edit, you will need to review and approve or reject the changes they made.
Prerequisites for reviewing changes made by Zoom Sessions speakers
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to review changes made by Zoom Sessions speakers
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click your profile picture.
- Click Notifications.
- Click the Host tab.
- In the notification informing you that a speaker bio is ready for your review, click View Details.
You will be taken to the event creation tab of the Zoom Sessions event setup that has the updates waiting for your review.
- At the top of the page, click Review.
The Review List will appear.
- You can filter the list of items by clicking the All dropdown menu. Select to filter the items by All, Unprocessed, or Reviewed.
- Click the detail you want to review.
Note: Details that have been updated have the word New (in green) next to them.
The item you want to review will appear in the right preview window.
- Click Approve to approve the change or click Reject if you do not approve of the change.
- (Optional) If you reject the change, add a message explaining the edit rejection, then click Send.