Customizing the Condition widget for Zoom Virtual Agent
Zoom Virtual Agent admins can add and edit the Condition widget. The Condition widget allows the bot to set destination widgets based on preset variables or variables from other widgets.
For example, in a multilingual chatbot, the Condition widget can be employed to identify the user's preferred language. If a user selects Spanish, they'll be directed to Spanish-language support, while users choosing English will be routed to an English-language support widget. This ensures that users receive assistance in their chosen language.
Prerequisites for customizing the Condition widget
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
- Bot Flow created
How to edit the Condition widget
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management and then Virtual Agents.
- Click the display name of an existing chatbot.
- Click the Bot Flows tab.
- Click the display name of an existing bot flow.
- In the left-side widgets panel, click and drag Condition onto the preferred location in the flow.
- Select the Condition widget.
- (Optional) In the right-side panel, click Rename to change the display name of the widget.
- In the Settings tab, customize these settings:
- Select a type in the Type drop-down menu.
- Select a variable in the Bot Variables drop-down menu.
- Click the Exits tab to customize exit settings.
Exit: Set exit conditions based on a variable from another widget, or custom or global variable.
Variable Condition: Select the variable condition that determines the relationship between the Variable in the Settings tab and the Value.
- (Optional) Click Add Condition to include additional conditions as needed.
Value: Specify the value for the exit condition. To specify multiple values, separate values with a semicolon (;). The condition is met if any of the values are matched.
Exit Name: Enter a display name for the exit condition.
Exit Type: Choose between Widget or SubFlow.
Next Step: Select the destination widget if the exit condition is met.
- (Optional) Click Add Exit to add more exit conditions, then change the settings.
- If the exit condition is not met, select a widget type in the No Match drop-down menu.