Training and publishing Zoom Virtual Agent intent groups
Any time there is a change to the intent group, you will need to train it to create a new draft. If you are satisfied with the outcome of the training, you can publish the draft version. Changes to the intent group include:
If you are dissatisfied with the updated accuracy after training, you can disregard the latest draft and republish the previous version of the intent group. You will lose all progress made for that draft version of the intent group and any additional training phrases added to an intent will be lost.
Prerequisites for training and publishing an intent group
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
How to train and publish an intent group
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management and then Intent Management.
- Click the Build tab then Intent.
- Select the intent group you want to train and publish.
Under the intent group name, you will see the Draft status indicating that changes have been made to training phrases.
- Click Train.
You will see the progress of re-training.
- Once retraining is completed, click Publish.
The intent group will change to Published status.