In the Analytics section of the Zoom Sessions event setup, the Registration & Ticketing tab includes metrics for event registration and ticketing, the event details page, and event source tracking.
Ticket-level data will include general, non-special role information only, while user-level data will include all special role and host group users.
Learn more about creating a single-session event or recurring sessions event.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing Zoom Sessions Registration & Ticketing analytics
How to access Zoom Sessions Registration & Ticketing analytics
- Create a single-session event or recurring sessions event.
You can also edit an upcoming event to access event setup.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics then click Registration & Ticketing.
The Registration & Ticketing page will appear.
How to view the Registration & Ticketing tab’s metrics
Track your event registration and ticketing with the following metrics.
At the top of the Registration & Ticketing page, you can view the highlighted metrics:
- Total Registrants: This measures the number of unique registrants from attendee self-registration or pre-registration by hosts. The number does not account for canceled or refunded registrants. This includes general ticket holders, special roles, hosts, co-editors, or hub hosts.
- General Tickets Sold: This measures the number of general tickets sold by attendee self-registration or pre-registration by hosts. This does not account for canceled or refunded tickets.
Event Source Tracking
Note: You must set up source tracking for your event, using the Registration Tools on the Manage Registration page.
Source tracking allows you to see where your registrants are coming from if you share the event registration page in multiple locations. Hosts can generate a unique event link for each keyword and track the metrics on registrants’ and visitors’ event views through each link.
You can view the analytics for the following:
- Source Name: The name of the source that you're tracking.
- Visitors: The number of visitors from that link.
- Registrants: The number of registrations from that link.
Use the dropdown menu under the table to display results 10, 25, or 50 results per page.
You can also use the search function to perform a search according to the source name.
In the top-right corner of the Event Source Tracking section, click Download Table Data to download a CSV report of the Event Source Tracking section analytics.
How to share event analytics
To share analytics, you must add co-editors and give them analytics permission.
Note: Hub owners and hosts are automatically given access.
How to download CSV reports
- Access the Registration & Ticketing tab in the event creation flow.
- In the top-right corner of the Registration & Ticketing page, click View All Standard Reports.
A Download Standard Reports panel will appear, displaying all analytics reports.
- In the panel, to the left of the report you want to view, click the forward arrow to expand and view the details of the reports.
- To the right of the report you want to download, click Download .