Enabling Select Outbound Caller ID Zoom Phone setting
As an admin, you can allow an extension to change their outbound caller ID when placing calls. If allowing this change, you can also allow that extension to hide its outbound caller ID or block it from doing so.
Prerequisites for changing Select Outbound Caller ID setting
- Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone licenses in the account
How to enable or disable Select Outbound Caller ID setting
- Access the Select Outbound Caller ID setting at one of the available levels.
- Click the toggle to enable or disable it.
Note: If disabled, the extension can only use its default outbound caller ID number.
- Select Allow extensions to hide outbound caller ID.
Note: This is selected by default, and might not work in certain countries or regions.
- (Optional) Unselect Allow extensions to hide outbound caller ID.
This will block extensions from hiding their outbound caller ID and the extension will not see the option from their client. Their default caller ID will be used.
- Click Save.