Managing single-session event attendance analytics
Under the Analytics section of the single-session event setup, Zoom Sessions license holders can view the Analytics Attendees tab, which includes metrics for your event and session attendance. It also includes lobby analytics.
Learn more about creating a single-session event.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing single-session attendance analytics
How to access the Analytics Attendees tab in Zoom Sessions
- Create a single-session event or edit an upcoming event to access event setup.
- In the event creation flow navigation menu, click Analytics, then click Attendees.
The Attendees page will appear.
How to view the Attendees tab's metrics
In the Highlights section, you can view the following information:
- Total Attendees: This measures the total number of unique attendees who join the lobby or any event session by phone, mobile, or desktop client. This includes general ticket holders, special roles, hosts, co-editors, or hub hosts.
- Event Turnout Rate: This is the percentage of all unique attendees over total unique registrants. It includes general ticket holders, special roles, hosts, co-editors, or hub hosts.
- Participated in Group Chats: The number of attendees who sent or responded to at least 1 message in a meeting or webinar chat.
- Responded to Polls: The number of attendees who responded to at least 1 poll.
- Responded to Surveys: The number of attendees who responded to at least 1 survey.
- Asked Questions: The number of attendees who asked at least 1 question.
- Engaged with Resource Link: Number of attendees who engaged with any resource links during an event.
Resource Link Engagement
In the Resource Link Engagement section, you can view the following information:
- Resource Link: This displays the name of the resource link.
- Where Resource Link Was Initiated: This displays where the resource link was initiated.
- Number of Clicks: This measures the total number of unique attendees who engaged with this resource link.
- Click-Through Rate: This is the percentage of unique attendees who engaged in this resource link over the unique views of the resource link.
You can also use the search bar in the top right corner to search by resource link.
In the top-right corner of the Resource Link Engagement section, click Download Table Data to download a CSV report of the Resource Link Engagement section analytics.
How to share event analytics
To share analytics, you must add co-editors and give them analytics permission.
Note: Hub owners and hosts are automatically given access.
How to download CSV reports
- Access the Analytics Attendees tab in the event creation flow.
- In the top-right corner of the Attendees page, click View All Standard Reports.
A Download Standard Reports panel will appear, displaying all analytics reports.
- In the panel, to the left of the report you want to view, click the forward arrow to expand and view the details of the reports.
- To the right of the report you want to download, click Download .