Enabling or disabling Instant Workspace Reservation
Account owners and admins can enable or disable instant workspace reservations on the device. By default, users can instantly reserve a workspace using a scheduling display.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling Instant Workspace Reservation
How to enable or disable Instant Workspace Reservation
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
You can also access this setting at the account level by clicking Account Settings.
- Under Scheduling Display Device Management, click the Instant Workspace Reservation toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.