Managing workspace reservations in advance for users
Account owners and admins can control how far in advance users can reserve desks or rooms. This is not the time of the reservation, but the time in which users are able to start making reservations for the specified days, set by the admin, in the future.
Prerequisites for managing workspace reservations in advance for users
How to manage workspace reservations in advance for users
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings, and so on) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Basic, locate the Reserve Workspace in Advance setting.
- In the Allows users to reserve workspace up to __ days in advance text box, enter or select the days in advance that users can reserve a workspace.
Note: The maximum number of days users can book in advance is 181 days.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in the group from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.