Adding Zoom Contact Center analytics to Digital Signage
The Zoom Contact Center wallboard provides a fully customizable version of the real-time analytics dashboard. You can select which metrics are displayed, customize the position of each widget, and determine thresholds.
Admins can send wallboards to use on a Zoom Room location's digital signage. After sending, you can access Room Management in the web portal to add the wallboard to a specific location or room.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for adding Zoom Contact Center analytic wallboards to Digital Signage
- Account owner, admin, supervisor, or agent role; or relevant privilege
Note: Supervisors and agents can only view data for the queues they're a member of.
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Zoom Rooms
- Windows: 5.12.0 or higher
- macOS: 5.12.0 or higher
- Appliances: 5.12.0 or higher
- A Zoom Room with Digital Signage set up
How to send Zoom Contact Center analytics wallboards to Digital Signage assets
You can send wallboards Digital Signage assets to make them available to be added to Digital Signage.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- In the Real-time Analytics section, click Queue Analytics.
- In the top-right corner, click Wallboard.
- In the top-left corner, click the down arrow icon then select a wallboard.
Note: Customize a wallboard if needed.
- In the top-right corner, click the ellipses icon then click Send to Digital Signage Content.
- Under Select the Views to Display, select the wallboards you want to send to Digital Signage content.
- Under Select the Location or Zoom Room, select the locations or rooms you want to send the wallboards to.
- Click Save.
These wallboards will be added to your Digital Signage assets. Follow the next section to add wallboards to Digital Signage.
How to add Zoom Contact Center analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
After you've sent wallboards to Digital Signage assets, you can add them to Digital Signage.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
- Click a location or room in the room hierarchy that you want to edit. For example, if you want the same content for all rooms on a particular floor, click the floor name in the hierarchy.
- Click Room Settings next to the location you chose.
- Click the Digital Signage tab.
- In the bottom-left corner of the Digital Signage preview, click the plus icon .
- Click the Zoom Asset tab.
- Select the wallboards you want to display.
- Click Add items.
For more information on adding and customize signage content, see the article for Zoom Rooms Digital Signage.