Integrating a Zoom Rooms kiosk with Zoom Contact Center
Zoom Contact Center admins who have Zoom Rooms licenses can set up a Zoom Rooms kiosk to use as an entry point to a video flow. This will allow consumers to reach a video flow from a Zoom Rooms kiosk. For example, the following image shows a touch-screen kiosk device at an office entrance, allowing customers to reach a virtual receptionist.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for integrating a Zoom Rooms kiosk with Zoom Contact Center
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Account owner, admin, or role with edit access to Zoom Rooms
- One of the following:
- Zoom Rooms for Touch for Windows version 5.12.0 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Touch for Appliances version 5.12.0 or higher (see supported devices below)
- Zoom Rooms for Touch for iPad version 5.12.0 or higher
- Zoom Rooms license for each Virtual Receptionist Kiosk
- Supported devices (some may require a 3rd-party touch display):
- Zoom Rooms for Touch for Windows
- Zoom Rooms for Touch for iPad
- DTEN D7X Android Edition Zoom Rooms Appliance
- Logitech Zoom Rooms Appliances, including Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini and Roommate
- Neat Zoom Rooms Appliances, including Bar, Bar Pro, Board and Frame
- Poly Zoom Rooms Appliances, including X30, X50, X70 and G7500
- Yealink Zoom Rooms Appliances, including A20, A30 and MeetingBoard
Note: The DTEN ME and DTEN ON do not support Zoom Contact Center integration.
How to integrate a Zoom Rooms kiosk with Zoom Contact Center
Create a video flow if you don't have one.
- Add or edit a Zoom Rooms kiosk. Follow the instructions to add a Zoom Contact Center flow to the kiosk.
Note: If you need more help setting up Zoom Rooms, see the Zoom Rooms getting started guide.
Supervisor and agent experience
Supervisors and agents are able to identify video engagements that started from a Zoom Rooms kiosk.
Alternative to using a Zoom Rooms kiosk
If you don't have Zoom Rooms licenses, you can set a Windows device to kiosk mode then allow consumers to interact with a campaign on a website. You can set up an iPad device as a kiosk and use the Contact Center SDK to develop a custom app.