Auto import course roster for breakout rooms in Moodle
Meeting hosts can pre-assign participants into breakout rooms when scheduling meetings. Administrators can enable the integration to pull a list of participants from the LMS and pre-populate the breakout room participants list. The meeting host can then select which participants to add to the breakout room.
Prerequisites for auto importing course rosters for breakout rooms in Moodle
How to configure autocomplete for breakout rooms in Moodle
- Log in to Moodle as an Admin.
- Click Site administration, then click Plugins.
- Click Manage tools.
- Scroll to your LTI tool.
- Next to the tool, click settings .
- Navigate to Services.
- For IMS LTI Names and Role Provisioning, select Use this service to retrieve members' information as per privacy settings.
- Navigate to Privacy.
- For Share launcher’s name with tool and Share launcher’s email with tool, select Always.
- Click Save.