Auto import course roster for breakout rooms in Blackboard
Meeting hosts can pre-assign participants into breakout rooms when scheduling meetings. Administrators can enable the integration to pull a list of participants from the LMS and pre-populate the breakout room participants list. The meeting host can then select which participants to add to the breakout room.
Prerequisites for auto importing course rosters for breakout rooms in Blackboard
How to configure autocomplete for breakout rooms in Blackboard
- Log into Blackboard as a course admin.
- In the navigation panel click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click LTI Tool Providers.
- Next to your LTI 1.3 tool, click the down arrow .
- In the new menu, click Edit.
- Under Institution Policies, select Yes for Allow Membership Service Access.
- Click Save.