Uploading a workspace photo in the admin web portal
Account owners and admins can upload a photo of a workspace and include it with the workspace information for users to view. They can also add workspace photos when they manually add a workspace in the web portal. This helps users understand if the workspace fits their needs.
Note: The image file must be JPG/JPEG, GIF, or 24-bit PNG (no alpha) with suggested dimensions of 1920px by 1080px.
Prerequisites for uploading a workspace photo in the admin web portal
How to upload a workspace photo in the admin web portal
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to manage this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
- Click the Workspaces tab.
- To the right of the workspace that you want to upload a photo to, click Edit.
- Under Basic, locate Picture.
- Click Upload New Photo.
- Select a photo to upload, then click Open.
Your photo will be uploaded to the workspace.