Changing settings for monitoring engagements
By default, admins and supervisors can listen, whisper, or barge into active engagements. Admins can can enable or disable banners that notify agents when a supervisor begins listening or whispering during the engagement. Agents are always notified when you barge into an engagement.
Prerequisites for changing settings for monitoring engagements
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to change settings for monitoring engagements
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Preferences.
- Click Agent Status and Experience.
- In the Agent Notification – Supervisor Monitoring section, change these settings:
Listening: Enable to display a banner that notifies the agent when a supervisor begins listening to the engagement.
Whispering: Enable to display a banner that notifies the agent when a supervisor begins listening to the engagement.