Restricting call/SMS hours
Admins can define the time frame when an extension or user CANNOT make or accept calls and SMS. The restricted hours follow the When a call is not answered user call handling setting. If this setting is enabled, outbound and inbound emergency calls and SMS will still be allowed.
Note: SMS settings only apply to users.
Prerequisites for restricting calls/SMS hours
- Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
How to enable restrict call/SMS hours
- Access your Zoom Phone policy settings at the account, site, group, or user level.
- To the right of Restricted Call/SMS Hours, click the toggle to enable it.
- In the dialog box, click Enable.
- Under Time Zone, click Edit to set your time zone.
- Click Save.
- Under Restricted Hours, click Set.
- Select one of the following:
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days.
- Select a day or days
From time To time, or 24 Hours
- Click OK.
- (Optional) Click Remove to remove the restricted hours.
- Under Restricted Holiday Hours, click Set.
- In the dialog box, select All or a site name.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To the right of Holidays Applied, click Edit, to make any changes.
- (Optional) To the right of Holidays Applied, click Remove to remove the restricted holiday hours.
- (Optional) Select Allow internal calls/SMS during restricted hours, if you wish your users to receive internal calls and SMS during the restriction.