Managing workspace custom reservation time
Account owners and admins can set a custom default registration time for workspace reservations. This helps account owners and admins specify a workspace's availability. Users will see this default registration time but can edit the reservation time and length when making a reservation.
Prerequisites for managing workspace custom reservation time
How to manage workspace custom reservation time
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
You can also manage workspace custom reservation time at the account level by clicking Account Settings.
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Basic, click the Custom Reservation Time toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
- If enabled, set the custom reservation time by clicking the boxes and selecting a time.
- Click Save.
Note: Users can change their reservation time; the custom reservation time sets the default when users first open Workspace Reservation.