Enabling workspace LED Enclosure Integration
If you're using a supported LED enclosure, you can have the LED change color to indicate the status of the workspace.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling LED Enclosure Integration
How to enable or disable LED Enclosure Integration
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings, Desk/Room Settings) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Scheduling Display Device Management, click the LED Enclosure Integration toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.