Uploading a scheduling display background image
In the Zoom web portal, you can add custom images as backgrounds to display on the scheduling display. The background image is used for the scheduling display's home screen that shows the upcoming scheduled meetings and the workspace status.
Note: The image file type must be GIF, JPG/JPEG, or 24-bit PNG (no alpha). The image suggested dimensions are 1920px by 1080px.
Prerequisites for uploading a scheduling display image
How to upload a scheduling display image
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings, Desk/Room Settings) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Scheduling Display Device Management, locate the Background image setting.
- Click Upload Image.
- Select your image and click Open.
You will see a preview of the image below the setting.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
After uploading a background image, this image will display on the scheduling display.
In the future, if you want to change the image, click Upload New Image below the current default background. If you want to remove the image as the scheduling display background, click Delete.