Allowing users to reserve other workspaces
If your organization has more than one floor, you can allow your users to reserve other available workspaces from a scheduling display. Users can view and reserve other workspaces in the same location.
To configure this option, you need to upload a floor map to the Zoom web portal. Once this is done, you can designate the areas on the floor map that match the locations of your workspaces. This will allow users to view the floor map and reserve these workspaces when they use a scheduling display.
Prerequisites for allowing users to reserve other workspaces
How to allow users to reserve other workspaces
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then click Workspaces.
Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings, Desk/Room Settings) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Scheduling Display Device Management, click the Allow to reserve other workspaces toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
- Select the locations you want users to view on the floor maps: