Managing Workspace Reservation passcodes
Workspaces can require a passcode for an added layer of security. The Workspace (Desk) Passcode, which is a 1-16 digit number or characters, is used to secure your workspace application. This code must be entered on your workspace device to change settings or sign out.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing Workspace Reservation passcodes
How to customize workspace passcodes
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level where you want to edit a workspace passcode (building, floor, or workspace).
- Under Device Management, find Workspace (Desk) Passcode.
- (Optional) Click the eye icon to view your passcode.
- (Optional) Click the pencil icon to edit your passcode, then click Save when you’re finished editing your passcode.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
How to use workspace passcodes
You must enter the workspace passcode on your workspace device when you want to change settings or sign out/exit the workspace application on your device or computer.