Viewing the variables log
Account owners and admins can view a log of variables with their associated value, engagement ID, flow, widget, and timestamp so they can track changes in custom and global variables.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing the variables log
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Variables must have the Use in reporting setting enabled to be captured in the variable log.
How to view the variables log
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Logs.
- Click the Variables tab.
- Use the following options to filter data:
- Specify the time period at the top of the page.
- Search field: Enter keywords to search through closed engagements.
- Click the drop-down menu in the top-right corner to filter by group or data type.
Information in the variables log
Engagement ID: The unique identifier for the engagement. Click the ID to display associated engagement events.
Flow: The display name of the associated flow that handled the engagement.
Widget Name: The display name of the associated widget that set the variable value.
Variable Name: The variable's name as set in the variable's settings.
Value: The variable's value at the given timestamp.
Group Type: Displays system if the variable is a default system variable; or custom if it's a custom variable.
Data Type: The variable's data type as set in the variable's settings.
Timestamp: The day and time that the variable's value was set.