Viewing Zoom Contact Center access reports
Zoom Contact Center access reports allow admins to view phone users that have access to view voicemail inboxes or use voice call recording.
You can see a summary of phone users or see a list of specific contact center users with access.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing access reports
How to view access reports
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Reports.
- Click Contact Center.
- Click the Access tab.
- Use the following options to filter data:
- Search field: Enter keywords to search contact center users.
- Click the drop-down menu in the top-right corner to filter by channel type.
Access type: Select the access type to see a list of users that can access.
Information in the access reports
Summary section: Total amount of users and or queues with access to inboxes, automatic voice call recording, and ad hoc call recording.
User Name: The user's display name and email.
Can Access : The number of inboxes and associated queues the user has access to. Click the embedded link to view more details.
- If the user has access to automatic recording, the details will display associated inbox and queue. You will see two entries: one with Automatic Call Recording and the the queue's display name, and another with Inbox and the queue's inbox.
- If the user has access to ad hoc recording, the details will only display the associated queue.
- If the user has access to an inbox, the details will display the inbox's display name.
Access Type: Displays whether the user has access to inboxes, automatic call recording, or ad hoc call recording.
Note: The Automatic Call Recording access type is generic label and covers the access, download, or delete privileges in role management. For example, if a contact center user only has access privilege, you will still see the Automatic Call Recording access type.