Requesting a Zoom Contact Center (US/CA) port
Zoom Contact Center (Zoom Contact Center) is live, and available for porting. This process will cover the following scenarios;
- Porting from an existing carrier (not Zoom) to Zoom Contact Center
- Moving current Zoom Phone Numbers to Zoom Contact Center
Note: If you're having issues during the porting process, see our list of common porting issues and resolutions.
Prerequisites for requesting a Zoom Contact Center port (carrier to Zoom)
- Completed Contact Center set-up
- Account owner or admin permissions
- Zoom Contact Center Phone licenses
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your account number from your current carrier (if applicable)
- If it is a wireless number, your 4 digit PIN number (required for all wireless ports)
Prerequisites for Zoom Phone to Zoom Contact Center moves
How to request a Zoom Contact Center port (carrier to Zoom)
- Download and complete the required Letter of Agency (LOA).
See guidelines if you need help filling the form.
- Download and complete the required Porting Sheet.
- If you are porting toll-free numbers, fill out the Toll-Free LOA as well.
Open a support case and attach all of the respective documents.
Note: Please make sure that you detail that this is a Zoom Contact Center port in the description. That way, it ensures that requests get routed correctly.
- A Zoom team member will review and confirm receipt of the request.
- Zoom Phone and their porting partners will send a request to your previous provider to validate the information on the LOA. If accepted, Zoom and the previous provider will work together to activate the pending port.
- Review common porting errors to minimize delays in the number porting process.
How to request a Zoom Contact Center move (Zoom Phone to Zoom Contact Center)
Open a support case to request the move.
- Download and complete the required Zoom Contact Center Move Sheet
- The Zoom account number they are on
- The requested time of movement and relevant time zone
- Please include Zoom Contact Center or Zoom Contact Center Move in the description (this ensures that the requests get routed correctly).
- The requested time is on a best effort basis, Monday through Friday.
- Moved numbers will become unassigned. An account owner or admin will need to re-assign the numbers when the move is completed.
How to check available phone licenses
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Users.
- Click Plan Details, then click the Phone Numbers tab.
In the far-right column, you will see all available phone licenses.