Managing the Integrations tab
The Integrations tab is where you add and integrate apps into your Zoom Events workflow.
Note: Event organizers and approved co-editors now have access to the same integration configuration and see the same settings for events they have access to. Changes made by one user will persist and will be viewable and editable by other enabled users.
Learn more about creating a Zoom Event.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Integrations tab in Zoom Events
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to access the Integrations tab in Zoom Events
Create a Zoom Event or edit an upcoming event to access the event creation flow.
- In the event creation flow navigation menu, click Integrations.
The Integrations page will appear.
How to manage the Integrations tab
Apps that require pre-approval from your account admin will appear only if your account admin has pre-approved the app(s) for you to install.
You can integrate the following apps with Zoom Events to simplify your workflow:
Configure Zoom apps
Access the Integrations tab in the event creation flow.
- Click the Built By Zoom tab.
- Find the app you want to configure.
- On the app's card, click Configure.
- (Optional) Click Explore Marketplace to explore available apps and integrations in the Zoom App Marketplace.
Configure partner apps
Access the Integrations section in the event creation flow.
- View the partner apps that are available.
- (Optional) On the Xtag app, click the toggle to enable or disable it.
Enabling Xtag will connect your event to Xtag to enable onsite check-in and on-demand badge printing anywhere on the globe.