Using Zoom Phone integration with Outlook add-in
Once the Zoom for Outlook add-in is installed, either by you or deployed by an account admin, you can easily place a Zoom Phone call straight from your emails when replying to a contact.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Zoom Phone with Outlook add-in
- Zoom’s Microsoft Outlook add-in version 188.8.131.52 or higher
- Zoom Phone license
Sync Microsoft Contacts enabled to search for Microsoft contacts
Note: The authorization is valid for 90 days. After this period you'll need to authorize again.
How to place a Zoom Phone call from Outlook add-in
You can only place a phone call from an existing email correspondence and not a new email.
- Open your Outlook email account.
- Open the desired email.
- Click the Phone button in the top tool bar.
Note: If you are using the Outlook web access, on the far right of the email body, click the three dots .
- Sign in to your Zoom account, if you are not already signed in.
- Click Zoom, and do one of the following to select a contact:
- Select the Mail Contacts tab .
- Type the name of your contact in the search bar or highlight the name in the contact list.
- Select the All History tab.
- Highlight the desired contact in your history list if it is not cleared.
- To the right of the selected contact, click the phone icon .
- In the pop-up dialog box, click Open zoom.us.
The number of your contact will dial automatically