Integrating Zoom Phone with InformaCast Fusion
Follow these steps to integrate Zoom Phone to your Singlewire Informacast Fusion platform. Learn more about the Zoom Phone integration with InformaCast Fusion.
Prerequisites for Integrating Zoom Phone with Singlewire InformaCast Fusion
- An active InformaCast Fusion subscription with Singlewire Software
- A Fusion server (virtual or hardware appliance) registered to your InformaCast Fusion provider
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
How to integrate Zoom Phone with Singlewire InformaCast Fusion
- Sign in to Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, then Phones & Devices.
- Click the Common Area Phones tab.
Note: If you signed up for a new Zoom account after May 21, 2022; or the New Common Area Experience is enabled on your account, common area phones have migrated to the new Common Area tab in the Users & Rooms page.
- Click Add and make sure to specify the following information. Refer to the common area phones article for more information on adding a common area phone.
Display Name: Enter a display name to identify the Fusion server.
MAC Address: Enter the MAC address of the InformaCast Fusion Server.
Device Type: Select Other.
- Click Save.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Set the Business Hours to 24 Hours, 7 Days a week.
- If you have Holiday Hours set, click Manage and enable Ring this Device.
- Click the Profile tab, click the Provision button.
- Download the certificates listed in the window.
- Complete the integration following the steps in Singlewire’s Zoom Phone Integration Guide.
- Configure the network to utilize multicast traffic for broadcast messages.