Setting up dial-in for video engagements
Admins can set up how a third-party person can dial in from a phone to join an active video engagement. They can assign dial-in numbers, set a greeting, and require a passcode to dial in. Agents can invite a third-party person to the active video engagement by sending the dial-in information.
Prerequisites for setting up dial-in for video engagements
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to set up dial-in for video engagements
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Preferences.
- Click General Settings.
- Under Dial-in to Video Engagements, change the following settings:
- If there isn't an assigned number, click Assign Number, select a number, then click Save. If you don't have available phone numbers, obtain phone numbers.
- If there's an assigned number, but you want to change it, click Edit then Assign Number. Click Save.
Greeting Prompt: Click the play icon to play the default greeting. You can't customize this greeting.