Partial refund policy for OnZoom
In addition to implementing a full refund policy, a partial refund policy can also be implemented to provide a refund option for additional scenarios.
Prerequisites for enabling partial refund policy
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
Cancellation policy enabled for single, drop-in tickets, and/or series tickets
Partial refund policy
Partial refunds can be enabled to give you the option to provide partial refunds for:
- When you want to refund only 50% of the cost of the ticket(s) in an order when an Attendee requests a refund
- When a you cancel the remaining occurrences in an event series that an Attendee holds tickets to
- When you cancel a remaining event that a user holds multiple tickets to
- When an Attendee requests a refund for multiple tickets that were purchased in one order
- When an Attendee requests a refund for an event they did not attend the full duration of
When you cancel one or more occurrences in an event series, the cost of the tickets being refunded will automatically be credited to the user.